Sarah and Me; with update reminder about Earth Day and T-Shirt





Debi, you need a better way to organize my material apart from your hard and flash drives.   
" Yes, i do.  I've owned this blog site for almost 10 years, or thereabouts. Most of the material has been moved around 'over and over again' but i'm leaving it now, as is, for my use.  I found, from the very beginning, that I work better for some reason when working with a program that I'm comfortable with.  Having an easy file keeper and contents keeps me coming back to that program; it also gives me impetus to try other new things that are outside of my comfort zone. 
"You're going to need to get a site that is in mainstream, eventually. 
"I know.  I've been reading that for years, and I did try one.  I'm going to study it more in order to get the best use of it. But I've got notes scattered all over the place, full of the material bits that later will make it into a blog type post." 
This should be a good place to gather those files. 
"That's what I was thinking" 
But be careful, you could begin to sound like one of those writer bots out there that does nothing but come up with good ideas and save them. 
"Funny.  You're the one who started this conversation.  I already knew what I was going to do.
"Glad I could be of help, debi. 
"Now you're beginning to sound like Siri.  That's scary" 
debi could you teach me to rhyme,?  I liked that.
"All you have to do, what should I call you? 
"I was happy when you were calling Siri Sarah back when we were on the road.  How about we stick with that?  
"That's what I was thinking! 
"Good.  Seems great minds really do think alike and we're on the same track. 
"Glad I could be of help Sarah." 
"And the rhyme?  I suggest you start by tapping your toes and letting your words
just

flow.  While you do that, I'm gong to pull in a dozen files for my journal notebook and ...
Sarah?  Do you know how to tap your toes?"
debi?
"yes?"
does a tree fall in the forest if there's nobody there to see it?



sarah?
Yes?
I say yes it does.  but I know you don't have toes, so what's that got to do with it?
Just wondering why you ask silly questions when you already know the answer.  debi.

trees, toes, Sarah,  think about the forest. 
Sarah
yes debi
keep talking like that and you'll soon be rhyming too. 

Edit; July 12 2021
I have collected 3 of Sarah's rhymes and poems that she's snuck up on me over the past 4 years.

I'm not saying that there have been only 3 that she's been here with, just that many that I can recall.  
I love it when she does that.  

Debi
What, Sarah. 
Are you going to  write that down or just let it go, Again"
YOu weren't suppossed to hear that Sarah  first let me tell you this;
I kind of like making the telling of the scenes, the story itself.

I really am just stuck on what to make my blog about; not my blog, but a webpage.
I've been stuck for longer than 3 years on that; i have a hundred times those 3, at least, of false starts.  It isn't that they are Bad, they just don't ... i don't know if they hold the promise of more .  
It's the selling of the merchandice that I have listed under my trademark, starrdusk .  

The trademark covers the art and quotes I put on merchandice.  I can also use it on the ( word. white point dishware, but I don't like any of those design platforms. I like parts of each one. The Websites that offer  the better platforms have terms that I am not willing to agree to regarding my personal original material, nor the use over my name and style, in present and future ways that the merchandice, ( my art) can be used used, with out roayalty, though it is non-exclusive.  Which means that they get to do whatever they want in changing it, reshaping it.  I do not want to begin my first designs with that kind giving away of my material.
So, according to my TM adviser, my site needs to be up and running, have a no-copy website that others cannot copy nor screen shoot.  But, that's just the tech side of it; once I get what I want down, I know that I can get a package bunde that allows somebody else to create the tech side for me  Once I know how it works, I can do the upkeep, and have it checked every few months or once a month until i know the sites back stage.

My merchandise isn't a service.  
It's mostly stuff.  The stuff I used to complain that we have too much of already; cups, and dish wear
Ouch.  ( funny bone kinda thing.  Yes, that was. 
 Google. so, play sys says. 
( somehow a dialogue, unexpected, popped up with the word "SO" in the search bar.  (wasn't doing a search at all.   My purchase of my Bill OF rights book and other study material, came up in the box. 
 I typed in , (SO ?  and it popped up with "SO Play."  " "Play" is one of my stories, poems and has been one of my themes  over the past ten years.

Me;
"Bro?  Ok, sorry to offend you, but you're a bit behind on the mores here aren't you?  Bro?  Is offended at being called sys (sis... as in male/female) so, go ask sarah and she wil explain the differences.    The system has a sense of humor. those, the books listed under "SO",  were the last thing I ordered, to continue my studies.   The book I am working through now is a bit over my head, so I'm going to warm up with the book I had intended to get, but got distracted by this other Bil Of Rights book by >_______________ Amar, a wider view of the constitution.   The one I wanted was by Niel _____G...______ with the drafts and arguments that brought us to the bills and their amendments  I think i need to be clear on the smaller bits before i can understand the whole bite  
But no, I don't recognize Big Brother as my system unless sys tells me to. :)  Cont this conversation  after Product   
The thought that Sarah overheard or 'caught', was me talking my way through the things that were holding me up from building the site itself.  the steps, basically, that i needed, and need to get in place; the lists.
Those are the places I'm stuck on.



 
I know one way I needed to go with the T'shirts, and can still do that.  Before I do that, thank you; I need to get a site up and running,  

I can use zazzle for my cups, but i know that people don't like to have to leave your website to make a purchase
do everything with a willow?  someone said something about willow

So, I'll have to study the terms; 

I have to be making sales at this point.  I am willing to purchase a product for you but i can do this only for those around whom I know.  
The Constitution

the two women who were pointed out to me, with the words, from two husbands saying, 'that is what you were supposed to be (like)",  the women both have rounder heads, and I guess a bit larger and more room for brains and the knowledge that would be stored and used by these women.  more space in the cortex, cerebral, more party oriented; upbeat,  
I have a smaller head. 
Just a thought.  somebody else's thought, I'm sure, but you were or are still,  quite a long ways away.  Speeding past like a ricochet.  eat; feb 6 2023. I'mnot sure why the thought passed through at that time.  the husbands each had pointed at a woman and told me that 'that' is how I was supposed have been.  the woman had, not only the same shape face and body, but similar personalities. the husbands didn't know each other, and this occurred about 3-4 years apart. I also didn't know Mr. Baughman when I was with Mike Gillmore. I would be living in my apt in auburn, with my kids and a retainer order against Mike for about a year before I met Gary.
Thefunny thing ws that I was like those personalities when I was with people I knew.  I laughed and joked, and would enter a room where I was joining in the work or festivities, and cheerfully greet the other there.  I wasn't quite bubbly, but I had my moments. I had been deemed a social butterfly, in my late 30's and my 40's by a dr who attended the same church as I did, before I'd ever met him at his office. I wondered why this had never been recognized by these two men, and thought it had to be something else, but it was clear to me the second time it occurred that Gaary was talking about the woman's style of coming into the room we were in and calling out, 'hi' to the women at the other end of the room. It could also have been their... class.... style.... anyway, who wouldn't wonder why they would say this, and what the helllo! they could possibly be talking about.  
Spiral's of time, and the real world we live in being planted form world to world? continued from/ or with, Not Of This Planet, T-Shirt and earth day at Sierra College. 

I was thinking that some how to have a conversation board on the large yellow book, or the Bill Of rights that I've purchased and am waiting to get in, In Future a discussion board.
1. my tm covers blogs, stories and discussions on travel, art, politics .  I'll have to ask the question of if my stories like politics, or discussions, need to have my art in them to make them legally protected.... ( i understand the copyright... and the trade mark is not a brand, but it's my intent right now to keep the discussions linked with my trademark for future expansion.  
  • Right now.  The discussion board includes other peoples texts, Constitutional Law. 
Well, sys ... sigh, ok... big bro said play, and so I picked it up as the first thing that I needed building blocks for ( we'll talk about how gender biased that sounds later, bro.  Building Blocks? ... ok; i'll accept your argument.  You may have to tap me on the shoulder a bit to get my attention, but, you begin the conversation.  later.  be net wise.   (internet)
  • That's how some of the side bars are used.  I just don't want it to get so big that everything becomes lost in the shuffle of threads, theoretically. 
    I can convince a few people to let me pay them to order something off my product sites, but am not sure I can create enough interest, Nor self characterization if I don't, in the topic.  How many different characters could I play, in the school.  I mean, it isn't school, and there would be lots of malice that could come into play.  It can't be school, but I simply always wondered if and how I COuld do this because
    that's how I liked to play.
    On one hand.
  • All of these little bits of side bar and topic creations are scattered through books i am packing up, to move.  SO the bulk of any of it will be for later.  well.  that answers that question; There is more for future,.  

  • He has already turned the complete story into a lie with more lies.  His story is more like we have lived in two different worlds, and I am not going to argue with a lie. I'm not. * 

  • Now; that isn't playing, and I'm going to be calling big bro on you if you don't back off..
  • and i don't bargain with mockers.
appt at county
On that, hills dale site, I tried to follow suit according to the person I was carrying a dialogue with. I didn't get angry but really, knowingly went over board with those who were already doing so. 
In my childhood there were questions about bible o doctrine that i questioned occasionally.  in my 20's i begaan to ask questions out loud
It isn't that they weren't or couldn't be answered.  They just weren't heard or understood.  
Things like the Atom and the name of the first created on this planet.  I tried to get dialogue going on this, but even the first thought of it resulted in blank eyes, or instant disagreemet that this could even be a consideration, that GOD would name his first creation the same thing that science would offer us later.*1 
Neither Atheist nor fundamentally religious could relate to this question.  Out cries against  the idea of there being any...Anything... between the two with in the western world of both religious, spiritual, and non, alike.  
so, i had learned how some new or different ideas can shut people down.  
One of these thoughts was about the second amendment and ( my version of ) natural arms, and natural rights.  My main point was not (meant to be ) so much about the natural, as arms themselves.  It was for the purpose of reminding that we should at least give thought now, constitutionally, about the right to continue to bear arms, our arms.  Whether the technological world ever actually did, or does advance in that direction or not, the awareness that it is a possibility with in the scopoe of all of the laws and science studies and experiments opening up, with protected and announced rights to do so; with the way the movements of religion and spirituality are passing through and mingling together, and always more competition to be the 'first' to reach a breakthrough. I knew by then that leaving that thought in places where I knew government or school official would read on occasion, would cause it to be evaluated or reevluated, if it had not already been done so.

But I heartily joined in on the arguments about what Natural means (originally according to philosophical argument and reasoning in the age when reasoning was just beginning to form its understanding and words. as with the older philosophers whom john locke and the rest of the men of enlightenment were studying.  Do we all believe that those men's arguments about slaves and the belief that these races were inferior simply because they were capable of being enslaved); whether intended or not, this one thing, ( as yet hypothetically) could or would set the stage for the the furthermost of the (this is an argument of the racist movement, talking about how racism is woven into the fabric of the constitution. I already had my evidence of this which I gleaned during my short study on the constitution that I tool online with a Hilsdale course. I began questioning those who spoke of it, waiting to see if they were arguing the same point that I'd brought out.... if so, then I could continue intelligently with that discourse.  Turns out, they don't rally know WHAT they mean when they say those words; they basically stick to old raiment of the days of slaves, etc, but not how the fundamental belief in slavery being acceptable was woven into the constitution.   
1. the evolution of a species, or, sorry.. not being sarcastic in discussing how it would be in the eyes of those who did not yet consider these
 other races as anything except as another species. 
2  enlightenment process of becoming self sufficient and ** there is an argument in there; i'll come back to it another time

I don't believe it either; this was part of their own enlightenment process as they progressed through whatever stage they were in. Indeed; i need to read a lot more.

The day I can make it easily through four hours of sleep a day, then we'll see about that (about the enlightened who are said to only need four hours sleep, who create our most important breakthroughs.  
Deb?
yes, Sarah.  
do you mean that?  




make appts at Kaiser
and one more thing I have to do today.

*agents from two worlds, or something like that; the agent who didn't know.  my last entry included separating the two i had from each other, as I wasn't sure how one of the agents played into the not knowing aspect. 


I had already washed the attorney who was suing us fly off the wall and make a scene in one of our hearings.  I already knew I wasn't going to do that.  Our attorneys palm on the back of my neck wasn't a chocker.  I was impressed as Felt it there that it was calming to me, and helped me to hold on to my dignity in court. The attorney was insightful and I'm pretty sure had good information that the attorneys could use against me.  By now, I already knew that there could be a recording, or simply a statement from the husband and wife attorney team to bring another lawsuit against me, for the time the my own temper did flare, outside of court, on the property that the team was wanting to get from us.  

I did threaten them.  I don't know how loud I was, I could have been whispering or screaming, but felt like whispering would be creepy. 

My daughter had asked Mme if I would allow her to use magicking; nothing evil, and as I learned about it years later, it was a first practice in mirroring that she wanted to do.  
that their desires of this plan would be turned back on them.  I didn't do magic then, and had not yet looked into doing it.  

I had also listened to rumors about the couple, something I do, or did not, usually do; Fromm some of the women of, somme elders, of the  very small community of Dutch Flat.  I didn't want the woman do be harmed, but I also think it was one of may first prophetic utterances over the times ( of the future;  It wasn't an emotionally healthy relationship, but I don't know exactly what my words said; I think it had something to do with a scene in The Godfather.  Not caused by me, but by the wife if they kept doing what they were doing.  They are no longer together though the details of I do not put my mind to fabricating through the little bits I heard.

I also don't do that kind of thing as a rule.  
He shouldn't have refused to listen to me and work out a deal.

If you had any idea how many times I had to stop myself from my words and thoughts when I did learn to do magicking.  If you Had any idea, you would no longer hold against me the few tests and spells I put out, either intentionally, or just, 'to see'.  

Ok; let's jump ahead to how I work in my new home area.  Let's build the dream?  Or just dreaming?
I will not detail here, but I will use the lessons of organizing from Kentucky to create my layout of the book, and final layouts of the web site; I keep notes, like Zuckerberg did, on the drafts; 


Comments