Old Letters

I also suggest guesses. If you don't know, but have an idea of how it 'could' answer, take a guess If you have reasons for guess based on your current knowledge, tell the why's also. Guess based on how you think it might or could anwer a question; this refers to the sciences mostly, I think. edit; July 13 2021 this is not so; it is good in history also and or constitutional law. (purpose, if I ever were to write a grant, is to encourage guesses and to take away the fear of being wrong. Of feeling like you don't know enough to answer. important to state your (humble :) ) humility by stating this is not proven or even with "I don't know, but..."
(dated 7/6/2017-july 6 thursday)
Links for Questions Found
It's class sites, or just fun study site suggestion ByThe People It isn't a Quora site or replacement; I use and offer Quora for answers and other thought processes a given subject.
This istheoutcome of perhaps too many years of writing lessonsforkids, in church, in classvsattheschool where I. worked., and forty children when thy weren't understanding a subject. Reexplaining it so they could understand. My stories just don't quit at the entertaining entrance; the editing process forces one to look at what you are wanting to say, and different angles; it causes you, fosses you, to ask questions. Many over a ten year period have. grumbled the I've not given my own answers; I have in different places, just not when I'm putting the purpose of the site together. I am a student too; the host or moderator is a student too Oh, the stories; simple stuff like exposing the world of turtles and ecology while the story you read is still interesting to you. I pretended that 'what if? I or you only could afford one book as study guide for say, 6 years.... at certain ages, the lessons build on each other so that you learn more as your brain matures, or grasps that one subject, or two; how do roles of turtles play out in ecology?
and for those who are spiritually minded, they often, and often with no directive ofmy own, turn into spiritual matters, as the student or individual reads deeper. One book only, remember, so you if you get bored with the story, you can learn to make your own by going through the interaction of writing, drawing and telling your own story. Mind you, none of these lessons are original.This format. is how students in real schools learn. I've been preiveledged often when my children would ask me to read their work, or to help them on an idea or thought, and the lesson plans are quite similar. Not copyrighted similar, but conceptual basin testxt and grade levels.this book covers, remember, six years of lessons, for each of those ages, and whenever the learning mind is ready to grasp it... Mine may not reach that farina reality, but that is the theory and intent behind them. some of the photo titles are for prac- tice purpose only. <<<<<<>>>>>> XXXXXXXXXX
Photo's are all my work, clippings of, and put together with an app I ran across while finding a way to make collages.
|
Comments